Hello All,
Recently, the Lord has stirred our body to renew our efforts in evangelism. He has done this as we have studied His Word. In so doing, our hearts have aligned to His. With this in mind, I wanted to devote a Thursday to this topic, hoping that we might catch some evangelical fire. Tonight, Mark Mante shared the Word with us in a message entitled "Reach Out And Release The Power." For those with a desire to grow in their experience of evangelism, I hope that you enjoy this message.
Reach Out And Release The Power
Blessings,
Frank
Recently, the Lord has stirred our body to renew our efforts in evangelism. He has done this as we have studied His Word. In so doing, our hearts have aligned to His. With this in mind, I wanted to devote a Thursday to this topic, hoping that we might catch some evangelical fire. Tonight, Mark Mante shared the Word with us in a message entitled "Reach Out And Release The Power." For those with a desire to grow in their experience of evangelism, I hope that you enjoy this message.
Reach Out And Release The Power
Blessings,
Frank
No comments:
Post a Comment